Friday 15 March 2013

Digital Compositing


I have attempted colour correction using Nuke. I got an image from Google of Katie Holmes these are the results. The first image is the google image and my colour correction image is the second image.

 

I tried another composite and colour correction test using images provided by Digital Tutors.

I placed the car on the background image, sized the car and then changed the colours.

The first image is the one which was provided to by digital tutors and my changes are in the second image.

 

I also tried out a few extreme colour changes:











For our group project we took some green screen footage. We havent ended up using it for that so I have decided to use some of it as part of this module.

This is the movement/video I will be using:


I thought of having him with a beach background, but thought that might not really go. So I am thinking of using a gym or exercise type environment. I might even put him into some of the footage that I have shot at the park.

The things I still need to do for this module are:

2D motion tracking, 4 Point tracking in 2d, Rotoscoping live action, Green screen keying and compositing and render passes. I have 9 days to do it as my trial of Nuke runs out then!

No comments:

Post a Comment