Friday 15 March 2013

Sequential Art

Last update of the day...

This project is due in three weeks so need to get a wriggle on seeing as how my CS6 Trial runs out in 9 days.

These are the characters I have for my comic:  (L-R: Phant, Stripy (Bee),Lex, Lero, Digby, Dan Dare)



I had a bit of an issue with this project, my hard drive died so I have to redo whatever work I had. Good thing I saved these images to other places though!! So all I have to show is the above and my first frame of the comic.


There are 16 frames in this comic. I need to do 15 of the frames, line work in Illustrator and colour in Photoshop and then redo the speech bubbles as the ones provided are a bit bumpy. I want to make them smoother to go with the characters of my comic.

Illustrator practice:

The first two image are following tutorials during class and the last two are ones I have done on my own.

            

           
     



No comments:

Post a Comment