Friday 15 March 2013

Visual Effects

My update for Visual Effects...

I have done a few tests with particles, so need to get some good ones for my reel.

I also have changed my idea for this as I do not have enough time to redo the footage to get better camera angles.

I plan on using some footage I took while we had Jack at the park, I am going to create a character pushing him on the swings. And make the character a little translucent.

These are the candles I modelled for my original space invaders idea:

 

Here are some particle tests I have done:











This is some of the footage I have taken at the Park:







This is the previs I had made for my original idea:






For this project, still a lot to do:


3D tracking and match moving, proxy model (my character), light matching, photo realistic texturing, multipass rendering.

Fun times ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment